Can you believe that TOMORROW is New Year’s Eve?! Me neither. I love dramatic eyes all the time, but my love compounds when I know I need to have my lips free – helloooo midnight kiss!
When I think drama I think a pop of color and false lashes. The colors can be changed for any but the techniques remain the same. BLEND!
Eye makeup tips!
– Apply eye makeup before concealer OR apply a layer of loose powder to catch any shadow fallout
– Apply a sticky base to help you shadow stay in place. I use two!
– Apply a neutral shadow to your brown bone first to make blending easier
– Trim lashes before applying
– Apply loose shadow with a flat brush
– Practice before the big event!