Who here thinks that buying gifts for the women in our lives is difficult? My hand probably went up faster than yours. Ladies, we are a challenge! But isn’t that because we would be happy with a gift card to have our kitchens cleaned daily for a year? While I have no idea where to find that, and trust me I am still searching for that, I did manage to find a smattering of presents that is sure to please.
A quick note. There are no cookware or kitchen gadgets on this. In my family we had rules about gifting those specifically to the women, so check back for a gift guide specific to those!
These are all products I have and love and are perfect for any woman!
- Who doesn’t love a pair of these? I know they are pricey, but they last FURever! this style is my personal favorite. Easy on and off!
- Hands down the best curling iron out there. I know there are several competitors that everyone loves, but for me, these work the best and are universal for all hair types.
- This is perfect for the outdoor and wine lover. Carry everything you need PLUS the wine all in one. No leaks!
- These are on everyone’s list for a reason. They are the BEST faux leather leggings out there. No plastic feel and go with everything!
- This razor is perfect for the traveller. The cartridges come in their own holder (no gunk) and have a charcoal strip to help keep you clear of bumps!
- I can’t say enough about these bracelets! I wear one daily. They are perfect for any gal on your list!
- Robes were on my list until I found this one. I have it in a deep purple. It’s so cozy and soft and keeps you warm!
- This hair dryer is AMAZING! I use this on blow dry days for volume and shine. And it dries super quickly!
- This makeup organizer is a life saver. The compartments are height adjustable to fit any product and it spins so you can see everything you need.
- This is the perfect tote! I have been using this for a year with the insert and it really is great quality. The handles are soft and don’t cut into your shoulders. Plus it fits a lap top and water bottle. And you can have it monogrammed!
- THE BEST SLIPPERS! I love these ones. They release them every year. I have had mine for a few years and they wear exceptionally well. They are cushioned and soft too. If glitter isn’t your thing, these are equally as comfortable and cozy!
- This pillowcase is a life saver. Wake up with smoother skin and hair. I was hesitant to jump on this bandwagon, but I am amazed and won’t be going back to my regular pillowcases.
- How many times have you heard about someone dropping their phone or tablet in the tub? Yep, a lot over here too. I love my bath holder, plus this one holds a wine glass! Gift this with a candle and a book (or two) for the perfect relaxation gift!
We’re making a list and checking it twice!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon or VISA Gift Card,
just in time to complete your holiday wish list!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 12/11.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.